Complie errors

• I try to compile ChatRouletteClone 2.9 by myself, but there are some errors:
    Description Resource Path Location Type
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property DIRECT_CONNECTIONS through a reference with static type Class. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 546 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property DIRECT_CONNECTIONS through a reference with static type Class. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 617 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property DIRECT_CONNECTIONS through a reference with static type Class. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 940 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property farID through a reference with static type flash.net:NetStream. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 562 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property farID through a reference with static type flash.net:NetStream. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 949 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property nearID through a reference with static type flash.net:NetConnection. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 347 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 546 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 559 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 617 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 935 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 940 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 949 Flex Problem

• @'tuiliu':

I try to compile ChatRouletteClone 2.9 by myself, but there are some errors:
    Description Resource Path Location Type
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property DIRECT_CONNECTIONS through a reference with static type Class. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 546 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property DIRECT_CONNECTIONS through a reference with static type Class. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 617 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property DIRECT_CONNECTIONS through a reference with static type Class. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 940 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property farID through a reference with static type flash.net:NetStream. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 562 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property farID through a reference with static type flash.net:NetStream. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 949 Flex Problem
    1119: Access of possibly undefined property nearID through a reference with static type flash.net:NetConnection. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 347 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 546 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 559 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 617 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 935 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 940 Flex Problem
    1137: Incorrect number of arguments. Expected no more than 1. ChatRouletteClone.mxml /ChatRouletteClone/src line 949 Flex Problem

I feel like you edited the source around the connection handler and also tried to remove (move) a filter, looks like the SpeedChat filter to me. You must be careful when moving a filter (it cannot be moved just like that in "Design" mode), instead of dragging and dropping it, I suggest selecting in "Design" mode and copy-paste it after switching back to the source.
    You cannot copy-paste filters in Design mode. That will duplicate the code and give you errors. To fix this, you will have to correct your modified source or reload the original package after deleting the messed up project.

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.