Installing and editing RVC 5+ PART2 (step by step description)

• Ok thank you. Now I am looking for the text in the welcome pop up, "Type in your nick (name). Please, where is that text?

Thank you very much.

• Dear JabberCam,

1. I couldn't find fxp file in RVCS 0.3 version?

2. Then I imported fxp file of RVCS0.2 into flashbuilder4 and translated labels and and changed the link of "Find your date on Facebook" and saved without any error message. But when I export release builder, it is giving attached error.

What is I'm doing wrong?

Even when I import fxp file and export directly without any change, it is also giving same error.

By the way, Flash builder4 which I'm using is downloaded via torrent. Might it be the reason of such an error? But many people have been left the comment on the torrent site where I downloaded that this FB4 works fine .

BR
    Zorge

• Zorge, click on "Details" and post the details here so we can take a look at the error messages.

• Hi JabberCam,

The error message screenshot is attached as the first file.

There is also error when I clicked "run" button, I have attached here run error and its proceed as second and third attachments.

Thank you for you support
    Zorge

• 1. this error is mentioned above Post: #2 and Post: #3 (this thread)
    2., 3. a file is not found

• @'Zorge':

Hi JabberCam,

The error message screenshot is attached as the first file.

There is also error when I clicked "run" button, I have attached here run error and its proceed as second and third attachments.

Thank you for you support
    Zorge

I guess that the above errors were caused by that I installed cracked version Flash Builder on my PC before I installed trial version. When I import and export fxp file of RVCS on another PC it works fine.

But when I import fxp file of RVC 5.4 into flash builder, it gives me an error "Unable to open 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Adobe Flash Builder 4\5.4\libs'. Please help me to find why this error? When I continue and try to export it gives same error.

BR
    Zorge

• Hello JabberCam,

When I import fxp file of RVC 5.4 into flash builder, it gives me an error "Unable to open 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Adobe Flash Builder 4\5.4\libs'. Please help me to find why this error? When I continue and try to export it gives same error.

BR
    Zorge

• @'Zorge':

Hello JabberCam,

When I import fxp file of RVC 5.4 into flash builder, it gives me an error "Unable to open 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Adobe Flash Builder 4\5.4\libs'. Please help me to find why this error? When I continue and try to export it gives same error.

BR
    Zorge

There is not any folder named "libs",

• 1. this error is mentioned above Post: #2 and Post: #3 (this thread)
    2., 3. a file is not found

http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD- -Installing-and-editing-RVC-5-PART2-step-by-step-description?pid=1363#pid1363

create the /libs folder, that's all

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.