Installing Govido (RVC 5+)

• This is the last warning regarding your double posts!

• Hey, I did not do any double post. I have edited the post and it added the same text below. Please check the functionality as something is not working properly here.:
    1. Post quick reply
    2. Click edit.
    Why would I want to make double post??

It just did it again above. All I did was to clik Post Reply. I am using IE9 in Windows. Maybe the code is not working properly

• OK, the buttons are working now. I think you are using http:// path instead of local path. The .ini files were blocked on IIS Server, but I have added to MIME types. I suggest you should change the path to a local file path instead of www resource…

I am using FF browser now, but please fix your forum, so it does not generate duplicate posts when using IE9

Thanks!

• I will take a look when I get to a Windows PC to see if it happens with IE9 (it never happened before). Thanks!

• I did exactly everything on the manual and my app (the flash) wont load… no error msg no anything...
    what did i miss?

• Rename/copy JabberCam.swf to JabberCam_h.swf or vice-versa.

• perfect! thanks!

• Hi, I downloaded the latest version of RVC 5.9
    I was wondering if I still need to get a developer key to setup the stratus connection,
    or this version uses connection to CIRRUS, which should be already set.
    Thanks

• With RVC a developer key is needed. Please refer to README.txt

• ENABLING Red5 IN CASE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN RED5 SERVER

• Red5 support is not included, in order to use Red5, you must be familiar with the description below and you must have a hosting service ready to host Red5 applications (Red5 hosting or you must install Red5 on your Server/VPS). Ask help from your web-host administrator with creating the rtmp link (adding ChatrouletteApp to Red5)

• Download the MySQL jdbc driver from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j/ (mysql-connector-java-x.x.x-bin) and place it under /ChatrouletteApp/WEB-INF/lib/ or red5/lib directory on your server.

• edit /ChatrouletteApp/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties and fill in your database details

• deploy the application (/Red5_serverapp/deploy_app/ChatrouletteApp) to your webapp folder and restart Red5

• edit /jabbercam/config.php and insert your RTMP link ($RED5_CONNECT_URL = 'rtmp://localhost/ChatrouletteApp'

• Change $SERVER_TYPE to Red5 ($SERVER_TYPE = 'Red5'; // 'Red5' | 'Stratus')
    • read our description and forum about installing Red5 and common issues, troubleshooting: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Install-Red5-on-cPanel-WHM-CentOS-server

• please DO NOT contact us with Red5 support requests! If Red5 is configured properly, you don't need anything else, but the above. Installing Red5 (and understanding the configuration) might be difficult, please consult with your web hosting support.

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.