Help with SpeedChat - Speed Date understanding v 3.5

• Hi,

I am a little confused about where the following variables found in config.php are used:

//SpeedChat and SpeedDate connection settings
    $MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 3; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect (global)

$SPEEDCHAT_CONNECTED_TIME = 5; // the default time for speedchat (if not set different by the client, using the Flash slider)
    $SPEEDCHAT_MIMIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 3; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect when using SpeedChat
    $SPEEDDATE_CONNECTED_TIME = 30; // the default time for speeddate (if not set different by the client, using the Flash slider)
    $SPEEDDATE_MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 10; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect when using SpeedDate

Also it is not clear to me the differences between Speedchat and Speedate features.

Finally I would like to highlight that maybe $SPEEDCHAT_MIMIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME is misspelled miMimum?

Thanks

• Hello, these are variables for version 4.x unused in current versions (3.5-3.6). They are the variables for the SpeedDate button and SpeedChat button. Basically removing (or hiding) other features/buttons will turn your chatroulette script into a speed dating software aka speed dating website. Instead of releasing a Speed Date soft, we will include it in CRC around version 4.

• Excellent. By far you have the BEST chat roulette clone script!!!!