Installation Not OK, Not Working

• Please Help,
    I have made the installtion of ChatRouletteClone_3.5 Version (only Stratus not RED5) to my website but Not connecting & Working ..

showing the message

12:30:48> Entering. Please stay patient…............
    12:30:48> Bear with us. JabberCam is putting null under fire. Entering might take a while

The Id at the bottom shows "BETA" not the User id .. (bellow the text box where the user's types chat)

Please help ,..

Here attached my Config for refernece ( Note: removed password for security )

$DB_HOST = "mysql410.ixwebhosting.com:3306"; //database host (server)
    $DB_USER = "raji"; //database username
    $DB_PASSWORD = "Password"; //database password
    $DB_DATABASE = "WishFUsers"; //database name

$FILTER_TIMEOUT = 15; //filter (do not connect to filtered user) for n minutes
    $BAN_TIMEOUT = 45; //ban reported user for n minuates
    $NUM_REPORTS_TO_BAN = 9; //number of reports needed for a user to be banned
    $TIME_TO_LIVE = 50; //seconds - if the server doesn't receive a response from the session for this long,
    //the session is considered interrupted
    /* ================================= */
    // for Red5 database configuration read INSTALL.txt

$SERVER_TYPE = 'Stratus'; // 'Red5' | 'Stratus'

$RED5_CONNECT_URL = 'rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/ChatrouletteApp'; // leave this free, temporary resource or use your own
    $RED5_CONNECT_URL_B1 = '';
    $RED5_CONNECT_URL_B2 = '';
    $RED5_CONNECT_MAIN_TIMEOUT = 30; //minutes

$WEB_SERVICE_URL = "webcam.wishf.net/jabbercam/functions.php"; // "WEB_SERVICE_URL = your domain (location of functions.php on your domain)
    $DEVELOPER_KEY = "your Adobe Stratus developer key"; // your Adobe Stratus developer key obtained from Adobe (read INSTALL.txt)

//SpeedChat and SpeedDate connection settings
    $MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 3; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect (global)

$SPEEDCHAT_CONNECTED_TIME = 5; // the default time for speedchat (if not set different by the client, using the Flash slider)
    $SPEEDCHAT_MIMIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 3; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect when using SpeedChat
    $SPEEDDATE_CONNECTED_TIME = 30; // the default time for speeddate (if not set different by the client, using the Flash slider)
    $SPEEDDATE_MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 10; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect when using SpeedDate

$LANGUAGES = array("en"=>"English", "es"=>"Spanish", "cn"=>"Chinese", "de"=>"German", "it"=>"Italian", "fr"=>"French", "tr"=>"Turkish", "cz"=>"Czech", "ro"=>"Romanian", "hu"=>"Hungarian");
    $LANG_FILTERS = array("us"=>"English", "es"=>"Spanish", "cn"=>"Chinese", "ru"=>"Russian", "de"=>"German", "it"=>"Italian", "fr"=>"French", "th"=>"Thai", "tr"=>"Turkish", "cz"=>"Czech", "bg"=>"Bulgarian", "ro"=>"Romanian", "hu"=>"Hungarian");

• Hello, change these two lines:
    $WEB_SERVICE_URL = "webcam.wishf.net/jabbercam/functions.php";
    $DEVELOPER_KEY = "your Adobe Stratus developer key";

you missed the http:// in the first line, that should be:
    $WEB_SERVICE_URL = "http://webcam.wishf.net/jabbercam/functions.php";

the Stratus developer key is missing too:
    $DEVELOPER_KEY = ">>>INSERT THE KEY HERE<<<";
    ( http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Adobe-Stratus-API-key )

after you are done with the above, run the install script as described in the readme (/jabbercam//admin.php?task=install)

• Still Not working !!, I have done this changes and when I do (/jabbercam//admin.php?task=install) … installation .. it is giving
    Error ..

404 Error - Not Found
    The resource you have requested could not be found on the server. There are many possible reasons for this. Either the file does not exist, there is an error in your request, or the file is not accessible in the requested directory. Please verify that:

when I do the launching the site it gives same status as before .. but doesn't seems working ..

• YES it is Working Perfectly now !!!!

the issue has been fixed successfully !!!!:angel: and your web site is working properly now. the Wesite adminstrator restored cgi-bin folder,

Note: note php files do not work without this folder(cgi-bin) and its files.
    :cool: :rolleyes:
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!! WELL DONE !!!!