Who can help me with Adobe Flex Builder ???

• Hello,

i need your help. The files dosen’t work with no SDK in the Adobe Flex Builder on my computer.

I woul'd like to change the following items: new logo (i will send you), delete all languages (except german language), delete "switch to horizontal layout"-function, delete "Change Background"-function, delete Credits-Button and Help-Button. Delete all Social Network-Buttons excerpt "Facebook" and delete "Start your own JabberCam-Website"-Button on the right side.

Can you make some changes form me? Who can help me?

• hey, I can do all this in 5 hours max, this is my email: aminelasfar5@hotmail.com, skype: aminelasfar

• @'chatroulette-deutsch':

Hello,

i need your help. The files dosen’t work with no SDK in the Adobe Flex Builder on my computer.

I woul'd like to change the following items: new logo (i will send you), delete all languages (except german language), delete "switch to horizontal layout"-function, delete "Change Background"-function, delete Credits-Button and Help-Button. Delete all Social Network-Buttons excerpt "Facebook" and delete "Start your own JabberCam-Website"-Button on the right side.

Can you make some changes form me? Who can help me?

Hello ,

I dont know if you still looking for somone to make the changies on your website or not , anyway there my e-mail if you still need jamal.bounit@gmail.com

There is my website :

www.micro-choix.com , it still in developement but it's working

regards

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.