Coronavirus Tracker Script (Description)
Coronavirus Tracker and Coronavirus API with free COVID-19 live updates based on multiple sources.
Coronavirus Tracker Script
COVID-19 App Demo HTML/JS Example
Edit "index.html" that came together with this documentation and follow the instructions to personalize it to your needs
What is it for?
The Coronavirus Tracker Script tracks COVID-19 cases and related data from around the world.
What data is available?
Daily data (updated live): Total Cases, Active Cases, Recovered, Deaths, Tested, Critical Condition, Change Ratio %s and Summaries.
Is historical data available?
Historical data includes: Day, Week, Month, Year, Changes per Day, Differences and Summaries.
What regions are covered?
World, Countries and reported Regions.
Are U.S. states included?
Yes, you can track all U.S. States separately.
Selecting country: the script is delivered with a set of 50 countries, randomly selected to display COVID-19 cases data.
var countryFeedKeyand change it to
var countryFeedKey = 'usa';. Replace 'usa' with the country of your choice see full list here.
Showing multiple countries: duplicate index.html and name it e.g. "usa.html". Edit and change
var countryFeedKey = 'usa';.
Adding more data: if you need to display more data like “Tests Made” or “In Severe Condition”, simply add a new section and set the
data-country-placeholderaccording to your needs, example:
<div class="d-inline qc_data-cases qc_data-cases-all"> <button class="btn btn-secondary fixwidth"> <strong data-country-placeholder="tested">0</strong> </button> </div>
- ask the community for options for details that you are trying to add
- if you need to display a calculation or present another detail, ask the community, ask technical questions, be specific, to the point
- another place to ask developers
Coronavirus Charts: Google Charts was used in the attached covid-19 tracker script however, you may chose any other charting library. We recommend Chart.js, as used on the Coronavirus Dashboard. See examples: Australia, China, Germany, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, USA, etc.
var chart = new google.visualization.PieChart(document.getElementById(‘drawchart'));
and change to BarChart, ColumnChart or any other chart type you may need.
- Further editing Charts: ask the community any changes you might need, be specific and to the point: Coronavirus-Dashboard
- Ask the community Coronavirus-Dashboard/issues
- Ask other technical details if the community could not help
- Check the Coronavirus API for more advanced features
- See some great examples at quarantine.country
- Add your own tracker to the TOP list, mention your URL with hashtag #covidTop at coronavirus-dashboard community