Blocked on<enteringcarouselmessage></enteringcarouselmessage>

• Hi ,

Why why ? When there is 60 onlines ,script block….?

Please urgent
    I start has to crack :@

Regard ,
    Kantin

• Hi, please provide more info (media server used and error message/log). Like this we cannot help.

• Red5 is doing strange things when we use database. If you would like to take advantage of the speed offered by Red5 and cannot figure out the reason for crashing, we recommend version 2.8 that gives you less functions but stability with Red5 (we tested with over 1000 users at the same time). We are also planning a setting in next versions that turns off database usage with Red5. Right now CRC 2.8 with ChatRouletteApp is the answer for a more stable chatroulette that is running on Red5.

• @'JabberCam':

Red5 is doing strange things when we use database. If you would like to take advantage of the speed offered by Red5 and cannot figure out the reason for crashing, we recommend version 2.8 that gives you less functions but stability with Red5 (we tested with over 1000 users at the same time). We are also planning a setting in next versions that turns off database usage with Red5. Right now CRC 2.8 with ChatRouletteApp is the answer for a more stable chatroulette that is running on Red5.

Hi,
    Can one remove the base of data on the 4.1…
    thank you please send me Quickly 2.8 with ChatRouletteApp.

o.r.s.n.r.codec.RTMPProtocolDecoder - Last header null not new, headerSize: 3, channelId 81
    2010-08-23 06:43:07,494 [NioProcessor-7] WARN o.r.s.n.r.codec.RTMPProtocolDecoder - Unknown object type: 0
    2010-08-23 06:43:07,494 [NioProcessor-7] ERROR o.r.s.n.r.codec.RTMPProtocolDecoder - Last header null not new, headerSize: 2, channelId 24

Best regard ,

• You can modify the script (CRC 4.2) to work without database if you wish but if you wait a bit, we'll release a new version that will include this setting. Be aware that the java application needs to be modified too. I only recommend modifying the script if you are a programmer.

• @'JabberCam':

You can modify the script (CRC 4.2) to work without database if you wish but if you wait a bit, we'll release a new version that will include this setting. Be aware that the java application needs to be modified too. I only recommend modifying the script if you are a programmer.

Thank you for information

Regard ,