Error after install

• I have installed ChatRouletteClone onto my server as instructed. Everything went smoothly, but when I load the page, I get this error message:

05:59:05> Entering. Please stay patient…............
    05:59:05> Bear with us. JabberCam is putting Stratus under fire. Entering might take a while
    05:59:05> Success!

05:59:05> Could not connect to backend services. Error message:
    05:59:05> HTTP error: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]
    05:59:05> Please reload JabberCam and start over.

I do not know why I get this message. I am running a dedicated server with latest versions of PHP (5) and MySQL. The only thing I can think of is that I installed everything to a subfolder in my root directory. So Instead of the jabbercam directory being in /public_html/jabbercam/, I installed to /public_html/1/jabbercam/. I would like to maintain this folder structure if possible. Please advise as to what I should do.

• @'LeoNYC14':

I have installed ChatRouletteClone onto my server as instructed. Everything went smoothly, but when I load the page, I get this error message:

05:59:05> Entering. Please stay patient…............
    05:59:05> Bear with us. JabberCam is putting Stratus under fire. Entering might take a while
    05:59:05> Success!

05:59:05> Could not connect to backend services. Error message:
    05:59:05> HTTP error: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]
    05:59:05> Please reload JabberCam and start over.

I do not know why I get this message. I am running a dedicated server with latest versions of PHP (5) and MySQL. The only thing I can think of is that I installed everything to a subfolder in my root directory. So Instead of the jabbercam directory being in /public_html/jabbercam/, I installed to /public_html/1/jabbercam/. I would like to maintain this folder structure if possible. Please advise as to what I should do.

Take a look here, this might help (if not, post your link here or send me a message). http://www.chatroulette-clone.com/questions/faq/error-messages/