Few problems

• hi… these are my problems:

1)when i remove the BETA tag from the scripts, the chat doesn't come up... is there some kind of MANDETORY to this "beta" ?

1. surfers tell me that when they connect, the "connect" button goes "offline" and doesn't go back to "online" unless you refresh.

2. is there an option to disable the camera/sound if the user wand to shut it off after connecting?

3. I have added more locations and more "looking for" tags but unlike before when my users select the same location of same "looking for" it doesn't match.
      i have added this tags just like it was in the config file... maybe the problem is that i have added to many locations ? Or maybe the locations are named in CAPSLOCK?

Thank you and I'll be happy for some reply please

• What kind of support forum is this? i paid a lot of money for this script and not even one response !

My main problem is the fact the even when i use the config file before i have made any changes the problem is there:
    When people choose in the "looking for" or in "location" different property from the default (the default is Paris and dating) it's not finding each other…
    i have made tests with few friends, asking them to switch their location of "looking for" and then i changed the property just like them and pressed "next" and it didn't found nothing.... when i told them to put back the default (Paris and dating) we found each other...

Please response... any kind of help will do... i paid a lot of money and it seems like a defect in the script (I'm using the original config file)

this is the relevant lines:

$CUSTOM_FILTER_1_ENABLE = true;            // 'true' or 'false'
    $CUSTOM_FILTER_1_LABEL = "Location";    // any label (text)
    $CUSTOM_FILTER_1 = array("paris"=>"Paris", "london"=>"London", "sanghai"=>"Sanghai", "rome"=>"Rome", "moscow"=>"Moscow", "tokyo"=>"Tokyo", "anyother"=>"Any Other"); // option list (text)

$CUSTOM_FILTER_2_ENABLE = true;            // 'true' or 'false'
    $CUSTOM_FILTER_2_LABEL = "Looking for";    // any label (text) 
    $CUSTOM_FILTER_2 = array("dating"=>"Dating", "friends"=>"Make Friends", "look"=>"Just Look", "talk"=>"Just Talk");  // option list (text)

• sorry for the delay, sometimes we don't work on weekends …

1. if you remove the BETA tag, remove the references from JabbarCam.as too or to skip that do not remove anything just use the visible="false" width="0" properties instead:

2. there is a setting in config.php $MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 1; set it to "1"

3. you can turn the mic volume to absolute minimum (that will send no sound) a mute button will be included in a next release, about the video, right click anywhere and "Settings"
    we did not include a video off button since there is no sense to video-chat without video ...

4. the custom filters should work fine and your settings seems fine too, try clearing your browser's cache and Shift+Reload

• please test #4 and get back if something is wrong

• @'JabberCam':

4. the custom filters should work fine and your settings seems fine too, try clearing your browser's cache and Shift+Reload

• please test #4 and get back if something is wrong

hi,
    i can see the you have the same problem in your site:
    http://www.jabbercam.com/vertical.html

i have asked my friend to go in and choose "rome" and "just talk" and i have filterd to thise to paramiters as well and we couldn't find each other..
    only when we ware on the default paramiter….

i will be happy if you can take a look at this, it seems like a script defect..

thank you

• Thank you for noticing, we'll take a look and release a hot-fix asap.

• good ! :)