Default language selection

• Hi,

my users are from Slovakia mainly therefore I would like to change default language of the chat roulette to other value than english but is not possible to do it right now.

Interesting enough is that when I change content of lang_en.xml file, still the system is loaded in english version.

Can be the default language option added into next release of ChatRoulette?

Jozef

• Hi, if you change contents of lang_en.xml, clear your browser's cache before reloading CRC, that will help.

Instead of removing (changing) lang_en.xml I would recommend creating a new lang_sk.xml and changing this line in config.php:

$LANGUAGES = array("en"=>"English", "es"=>"Spanish", "cn"=>"Chinese", "de"=>"German", "it"=>"Italian", "fr"=>"French", "tr"=>"Turkish", "cz"=>"Czech", "ro"=>"Romanian", "hu"=>"Hungarian");

```to

$LANGUAGES = array("sk"=>"Slovak", "en"=>"English", "es"=>"Spanish", "cn"=>"Chinese", "de"=>"German", "it"=>"Italian", "fr"=>"French", "tr"=>"Turkish", "cz"=>"Czech", "ro"=>"Romanian", "hu"=>"Hungarian");

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.