You are banned for 0 minutes

• I have just installed it on my website.

However when I tried it on several computers I get the following error message:

What is the problem please???

If I use rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/ChatrouletteApp then I get the error message "unable to connect to rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/ChatrouletteApp"

I though this was supposed to "work out of the box"?!

If I change to Stratus I get this error message:

19:04:47  Could not connect to backend services. Error message:
    19:04:47  HTTP error: Error #1090
    19:04:47  Please reload JabberCam and start over.

Please advise.

Ah, I did install again and now it is working!

• @'matthewfelgate2':

I have just installed it on my website.

If I use rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/ChatrouletteApp then I get the error message "unable to connect to rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/ChatrouletteApp"

Please advise.

This error message means, you did not install the database (admin.php?task=install) or the $WEB_SERVICE_URL is not configured: http://www.chatroulette-clone.com/questions/faq/error-messages/

ChatrouletteApp is for older versions, use JabberCamApp instead (however Red5 server may be down it is only for testing!) or best, use your own rtmp.

• @'JabberCam':

@'matthewfelgate2':

I have just installed it on my website.

Please advise.

This error message means, you did not install the database (admin.php?task=install) or the $WEB_SERVICE_URL is not configured: http://www.chatroulette-clone.com/questions/faq/error-messages/

ChatrouletteApp is for older versions, use JabberCamApp instead (however Red5 server may be down it is only for testing!) or best, use your own rtmp.

When you say use my own rtmp - you mean just that one line address I get from Adobe?

• If you're using Stratus from Adobe, than you should use the rtmfp (using the adobe stratus key) and set:

$SERVER_TYPE = 'Stratus';

$DEVELOPER_KEY = "ADOBE_DEVELOPER_KEY"; //insert your key

```If you decide to use your own Red5 server (rtmp) than switch:

$SERVER_TYPE = 'Red5';

$RED5_CONNECT_URL = 'rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/JabberCamApp'; // leave this free, temporary resource or use your own

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.