"BETA" version will not allow connection

• Testing the chat at:
    http://www.gotnative.com/chat/
    Followed instructions and testing on "status"

Will not allow connection, the "next" button is disabled.

Test displayed:
    –------------------

Entering. Please stay patient...............
    17:26:30  Bear with us. JabberCam is putting Stratus under fire. Entering might take a while
    17:26:31  Success!

17:26:31  Press NEXT to search for a partner.
    17:26:31  Would you like JabberCam to keep looking for partners? Check 'Auto FIND next'.
    Get this software and start your own chatroulette for only $99! Click here.

Can someone help please.

• I followed your ink and it works fine. In case you don't turn on your camera, the NEXT button stays disabled. Disable mandatory camera from config.php if you don't wish to use a webcam.

• @'JabberCam':

I followed your ink and it works fine. In case you don't turn on your camera, the NEXT button stays disabled. Disable mandatory camera from config.php if you don't wish to use a webcam.

Thank you. I had changed this in config.php but perhaps it didnt save correctly. I shall check again.

I have checked config and I have:

–---
    // Login process settings (turn on/off mandatory username and camera | values: true or false)
    $LOGIN_SCREEN_ENABLE = false; // 'true' or 'false'
    $CAMERA_REQUIRED = false; // 'true' or 'false'

Also, why does my script say BETA at the bottom?

Still can't connect.

Thanks.

• @'hsimkin':

@'JabberCam':

I followed your ink and it works fine. In case you don't turn on your camera, the NEXT button stays disabled. Disable mandatory camera from config.php if you don't wish to use a webcam.

Thank you. I had changed this in config.php but perhaps it didnt save correctly. I shall check again.

I have checked config and I have:

–---
    // Login process settings (turn on/off mandatory username and camera | values: true or false)
    $LOGIN_SCREEN_ENABLE = false; // 'true' or 'false'
    $CAMERA_REQUIRED = false; // 'true' or 'false'

Also, why does my script say BETA at the bottom?

Still can't connect.

Thanks.

The version you are using is the Beta RC (I see you managed to remove the text). I checked your site and there is (was) no cron job created to delete the old sessions, I saw two existing IDs that did not connect, meaning these are present in the database but the user is gone. In this case the cron job would do the clean (set the cron to 1-5 minutes). If you set it up correctly, and you still find a user, it will connect (test with two different browsers at the same time).

• @'JabberCam':

The version you are using is the Beta RC (I see you managed to remove the text). I checked your site and there is (was) no cron job created to delete the old sessions, I saw two existing IDs that did not connect, meaning these are present in the database but the user is gone. In this case the cron job would do the clean (set the cron to 1-5 minutes). If you set it up correctly, and you still find a user, it will connect (test with two different browsers at the same time).

Thanks.

Could you help me with the cron job bit. I understand what they are, but am not sure how to set them up correctly. I'm using cpanel 11.

Thanks

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.