Seeing Both user IDs - But Not Connecting

• My Webchat is not working ..
    I can see "1 User Online" ( when it refreshed ) .. next to "BETA"

then when I press the NEXT Button .. it shows the User id Next to "My ID :xxxx"

It shows Connecting ..
    then later shows the timeout ..
    Im not getting video / not able to connect at all
    please help me ..

I Attached 2 Screens of this ..

Please let em know what all needs changes ..
    I tried with many options ..
    see the latest Config ..:

Hopping for the best ..
    thanks & Regards
    Rajeev CK

–---------------------------------

$FILTER_TIMEOUT = 15; //filter (do not connect to filtered user) for n minutes
    $BAN_TIMEOUT = 45; //ban reported user for n minuates
    $NUM_REPORTS_TO_BAN = 9; //number of reports needed for a user to be banned
    $TIME_TO_LIVE = 70; // rAJEEV 50; //seconds - if the server doesn't receive a response from the session for this long,
    //the session is considered interrupted
    /* ================================= */
    // for Red5 database configuration read INSTALL.txt
    $SERVER_TYPE = 'Stratus'; // 'Red5' | 'Stratus'
    $RED5_CONNECT_URL = 'rtmp://www.jabbercam.com/ChatrouletteApp'; // leave this free, temporary resource or use your own
    $RED5_CONNECT_URL_B1 = '';
    $RED5_CONNECT_URL_B2 = '';
    $RED5_CONNECT_MAIN_TIMEOUT = 30; //minutes
    $WEB_SERVICE_URL = "http://webcam.wishf.net/jabbercam/functions.php"; // "WEB_SERVICE_URL = your domain (location of functions.php on your domain)
    $DEVELOPER_KEY = "ea950545988e7a24fe25505a-aabcc662e481"; // your Adobe Stratus developer key obtained from Adobe (read INSTALL.txt)
    //SpeedChat and SpeedDate connection settings
    $MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 3; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect (global)
    $SPEEDCHAT_CONNECTED_TIME = 10; //5;RAJEEV // the default time for speedchat (if not set different by the client, using the Flash slider)
    $SPEEDCHAT_MIMIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 7;//3; RAJEEV // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect when using SpeedChat
    $SPEEDDATE_CONNECTED_TIME = 30; // the default time for speeddate (if not set different by the client, using the Flash slider)
    $SPEEDDATE_MINIMUM_CONNECTED_TIME = 10; // the minimum time a user must stay connected before he can disconnect when using SpeedDate

• This problem is caused by a leftover user ID in the database. Create a cron job to delete "phantom" users from the database: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Installing-JabberCam-CRC-4

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.