RVC 5.0 Flex problem

• Hi,

I tried to open file .fxp and there were a problem in line 513: "Type was not found or not a compile-time constant : MapEvent.

Attached there are a screenshot of the situation.

Thanks

• The Google map library is missing. Please read the "CUSTOMIZATION AND CUSTOM INSTALLATION" section of this post: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Installing-JabberCam-RVC-5

• @'JabberCam':

The Google map library is missing. Please read the "CUSTOMIZATION AND CUSTOM INSTALLATION" section of this post: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Installing-JabberCam-RVC-5

How can I remove google maps from the code? Do I have to delete every line of code related to google maps? Or is there a constant I can change?

• @'pirosu@gmail.com':

@'JabberCam':

The Google map library is missing. Please read the "CUSTOMIZATION AND CUSTOM INSTALLATION" section of this post: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Installing-JabberCam-RVC-5

How can I remove google maps from the code? Do I have to delete every line of code related to google maps? Or is there a constant I can change?

Just see the errors and comment those lines (you'll need to do that about 3 times) until all errors disappear. An easier way is to hide (visible="false") the "Map" tab in JabberCam.mxml, the Google library won't do any harm.

• Could you please help me, how can I hide the "Map" tab in JabberCam.mxml? I found the JabberCam.mxml but i cant find the "Map" tab and dont know how to hide it :blush:

• In JabberCam.mxml, around line 557:

<mx:move id="MapPanelOut" target="{MapPanel}" yto="{settingsTop}" effectend="MapButton.label='Close'" duration="1500" easingfunction="Bounce.easeOut"><mx:move id="MapPanelIn" target="{MapPanel}" yto="-335" effectend="MapButton.label='Map'" duration="1000" easingfunction="Bounce.easeIn"><mx:canvas id="MapPanel" width="456" height="355" y="-335" horizontalcenter="0"></mx:canvas></mx:move></mx:move> 

Note: If you simply remove it, it may give you .as errors. Try fixing those functions that give you the error:
    find (around line 288):

private function toggleSettingsBtn(e:MouseEvent):void{
    				if(e.currentTarget.label== 'Settings') {
    					SettingsPanelOut.play();
    				} else { 
    					SettingsPanelIn.play();
    					AdvancedSettingsPanelIn.play();
    					HelpPanelIn.play();
    					MapPanelIn.play();
    				}
    			}

```replace with:

private function toggleSettingsBtn(e:MouseEvent):void{
    			if(e.currentTarget.label== 'Settings') {
    				SettingsPanelOut.play();
    			} else { 
    				SettingsPanelIn.play();
    				AdvancedSettingsPanelIn.play();
    				HelpPanelIn.play();
    			}
    		}

find (around line 311):

private function onFullscreen(ev : FullScreenEvent) : void {
    if(ev.fullScreen) {
    SettingsButton.visible = AdvancedSettingsButton.visible = HelpButton.visible = MapButton.visible = false;
    partnerContainer.mouseEnabled = partnerContainer.mouseChildren = false;
    } else {
    SettingsButton.visible = AdvancedSettingsButton.visible = HelpButton.visible = MapButton.visible = true;
    partnerContainer.mouseEnabled = partnerContainer.mouseChildren = true;
    }
    }

private function onFullscreen(ev : FullScreenEvent) : void {
    			if(ev.fullScreen) {
    				SettingsButton.visible = AdvancedSettingsButton.visible = HelpButton.visible = false;
    				partnerContainer.mouseEnabled = partnerContainer.mouseChildren = false;
    			} else {
    				SettingsButton.visible = AdvancedSettingsButton.visible = HelpButton.visible = true;
    				partnerContainer.mouseEnabled = partnerContainer.mouseChildren =  true;
    			}
    		}

• If you remove the Map button and panel, modify the position of the Help button:

find:
    replace with:
    or remove it the same way you did with the Map section.

© 2108 H7 | Powered by NodeBB

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.