Error #2032 solution does not work

  • Hi, I got a message same as below post in

    11:59:56> Could not connect to backend services. Error message:
    11:59:56> HTTP error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"]
    11:59:56> Please reload JabberCam and start over.

    REASON: Your mySQL connection is not configured properly
    SOLUTION: Edit your config.php file and double check database connection details (on most servers the database name is youruser_database). Reload JabberCam and check your error_log * in old versions you must edit service.php
    If the problem persists, please contact us.

    But solution did not work to me:

    Database data in attached file.

    Below config.php file (I hide password and stratus for protection purpose but in the original file is OK.


    • ================================
    • Only for Stratus
      $DB_HOST = ""; //database host (server)
      $DB_USER = "b2bchatroulette"; //database username
      $DB_PASSWORD = "My password"; //database password
      $DB_DATABASE = "b2bchatroulette"; //database name

    $FILTER_TIMEOUT = 15; //filter (do not connect to filtered user) for n minutes
    $BAN_TIMEOUT = 45; //ban reported user for n minuates
    /* ================================= */
    // for Red5 database configuration read INSTALL.txt

    $SERVER_TYPE = 'Stratus'; // 'Red5' | 'Stratus'

    $RED5_CONNECT_URL = 'rtmp://'; // leave this free, temporary resource or use your own
    $WEB_SERVICE_URL = "/jabbercam/functions.php"; // "WEB_SERVICE_URL = your domain (location of functions.php on your domain)
    $DEVELOPER_KEY = "My developer key";

    if(isset($_GET["settings"])) {
    header('Content-type: text/xml');
    echo '<settings><servertype>'.$SERVER_TYPE.'</servertype>';
    if($SERVER_TYPE != 'Red5') {
    echo '<webserviceurl>'.$WEB_SERVICE_URL.'</webserviceurl>'.
    } else {
    echo '<red5connecturl>'.$RED5_CONNECT_URL.'</red5connecturl>';
    echo '</settings>';


  • Finally I found the error! I did some searching in internet and I found a blog : what gave me some idea where to look for. The situation was that for testing purposes I use my Url with the directory and not the domain. Example: I used instead of

Log in to reply