It's working, but IE tells me AS errors

• Hello. I'm dieglhix (mistakenly banned due 'spamming' as I was putting links in my posts)

I'm trying to optimise the application, such as disabling features so that my site can start, since filtering sex/gender wouldn't be a really nice idea for a new site, I have modified the code. The application does work, I have tested it with friends, but when I enter it from Internet Explorer, it shows me the following ActionScript errors:

_Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error.
    at JabberCam/onStart()
    at JabberCam/initApp()
    at JabberCam/__JabberCam_Application1_applicationComplete()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDoneHandler()
    at mx.preloaders::Preloader/displayClassCompleteHandler()
    at mx.preloaders::DownloadProgressBar/timerHandler()
    at mx.preloaders::DownloadProgressBar/initCompleteHandler()
    at mx.preloaders::Preloader/dispatchAppEndEvent()
    at mx.preloaders::Preloader/appCreationCompleteHandler()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()
    at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()
    at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()

What could it be? Even though the application works well, it's really non-professional for people to see it each time they enter. I have also one little query more:

How can I remove the green 'Somewhere' text after someone gets connected with you? and

What is the style sheet that defines the application background? I've modified the index one to white, but application's background is still blue.

http://www.laruletarusa.net/
    It seems to run fine and formatted under Chrome, unlike in IExplorer.

Thank you!

• The stylesheet.css is located in tha /jabbercam folder,
    to change the application background, replace the BgImage1.jpg file under /jabbercam/media/images,
    to change/remove the "Somewhere" text, edit JabberCam.as around line 1198:

private function partnerUsernameReceived(username : String, ccode : String = "", country : String = "") : void {
    			partnerUsername = username;
    			partnerCCode = ccode;
    			partnerCountry = country != "" && country != null?country:"Somewhere";
    			waitForUsername = false;

setConnectionSuccess();
    		}

• The Flash actionscript errors you see are due to missing mp3 sound files (/jabbercam/media/sounds). Instead of deleting the files, copy and rename a quiet beep to "welcome.mp3", "goodbye.mp3", etc…this is the easy way. The other way is to remove the sounds from JabberCam.as

• Thank you so much! I would never have sorted it by myself! I hope I don't bother you anymore with questions, hehe :)

• @'JabberCam':

The Flash actionscript errors you see are due to missing mp3 sound files (/jabbercam/media/sounds). Instead of deleting the files, copy and rename a quiet beep to "welcome.mp3", "goodbye.mp3", etc…this is the easy way. The other way is to remove the sounds from JabberCam.as

I'm installing a RVC script for a client and I'm having difficulty customising the welcome message. My understanding is that if I replace the welcome.mp3 in the media folder that would be read by .swf ? But it still appears to say welcome to Jabbercam dot com… am I missing something?

cheers
    Baronne

• To change the sounds, just replace the mp3 files in /jabbercam/media/sounds folder (with your own mp3 audio tracks).

• @'JabberCam':

To change the sounds, just replace the mp3 files in /jabbercam/media/sounds folder (with your own mp3 audio tracks).

thanks! I'm not sure what I was doing wrong but I manage to get it working

cheers

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.