Problems with 3.0 Version…

• Hi,

I have installed the CRC Version 3.0 on my server with Red5. Red5 works fine and the ChatrouletteApp is listed in the Admin Interface.

When I connect with CRC to my Red5 Server, I get the following Error:

[INFO] [Launcher:/admin] org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Loading properties file from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties]
    [INFO] [Launcher:/admin] org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@7080ed90: defining beans [userCache,passwordEncoder,saltSource,userDetailsService,dataSource,daoAuthenticationProvider,authenticationManager,userDatabase,placeholderConfig,authClientRegistry,web.context,web.scope,web.handler]; parent: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@6e82254d
    [INFO] [NioProcessor-1] org.red5.server.adapter.MultiThreadedApplicationAdapter - W3C x-category:session x-event:connect c-ip:88.207.242.193 c-client-id:0
    [ERROR] [NioProcessor-1] org.red5.server.service.ServiceInvoker - Method register with parameters [1f86e4a8e2d7631b41d4de8a46296253222727e97e98919db8abc1a694e76813, [sex, m, age, 0, cam, true], [sex, 0, age, 0, cam, 0]] not found in com.chatroulette_clone.ChatrouletteApp@4d2bbe6b

Can someone tell me what this error means and how I can correct it?

Thanks for your help

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.