Text missing

• I am having a problem with Text not showing up on my site (sent URL in Private Message)

I've edited the text and didn't change too many variables, and I've noticed that much of the text (Connect, Preview My Video, Gender) shows up blank in the browser. The problem does not happen with any other language but English.

• I took a look at /jabbercam/language/lang_en.ini and it seems right at first sight. Here is what I recommend:

Find the error with exclusion: Replace the first 50% of the file (lang_en.ini) with the original content and see if it works. If it does, the error is in the first half, if it doesn't, the error must be in the remaining 50%. After you located the half that contains the error, just do the 50% again on that half. Like this you will find the line that contains the error in a few steps. Also make sure, you save the file with UTF-8 encoding in case you're using any special characters.

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.