Tp add friends

• Now we are using your free script. We have planned to buy yr product. But we have to add friends while chatting if we like the person. then we could able to chat with our friends alter is it possible with your software.

Thanks

• For add friend, you can save the IP (or IP/username) combination in database and combine with own to get the “Add friend” result. For profile, most settings from “Settings” window has to be moved to the “Profile panel” with additional info saved to database (IP/username based). You can also opt for e-mail based registration by changing the login.php sample (version 4.5+).

• Hi,

We have separate php page for profile creation and person you looking for.
    we could able to chat with our added friends later. Our layout is different .I have attached here. Please tell me your software is flexible for that.

thanks,

• You will have to pass the variables to the RVC database or modify the RVC back-end to use your database instead of the packaged sample.

• Hi,
    Could we able to chat with the friends whenever we want?

• I didn't get that last question

• Hi,
    Please see the second attachment. We are adding buddies here, if we like them when chatting. We have buddies list here. If they are online we could able to chat with them.
    So I ask could we chat with the list of buddies whenever they are online.

thanks,

• To make RVC capable to add budies, you need to edit the source and you can either save the IP (or IP/username) combination in database and combine with own to get the “Add friend” result or use web cookies. This feature is not included by default.

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.