I have lost video screen while dragging the video window of RVCS 5.4

• Good morning JabberCam,

I have lost the video screens while dragging the video window of RVCS.
    Please help me to get back the 2 small windows that streams speakers' video?

Please help me.

Thank's

Zorge

• delete cookies
    send an e-mail for the fix (will do it in the next few days)

• Please download RVCS 0.2 and update your files.

http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-RVCS-versions-Upgrade

• Hello JabberCam,

Some of my users are complaining that they have lost video screens on my chat, and even-though they reloaded the page after cleaning all caches and cookies, it doesn't help.

It also happened to me as I reported this bug before.

Could you help me to fix this or it is not fixable?

All other things are working good.

BR
    Zorge

• This is already addressed in 0.3 RC1 and the fix will come with the new release.

• Hello

Can you give me a hint how to fix this problem, I'm working now with my friend who makes web.

Please tell us where what to change? I'm using swf file of CRC0.1 in my chat.

BR
    Zorge

• In CRC.mxml, around line 113 find:
    replace with:

around line 119 find:

<crc:manipulatedcomponent minwidth="160" keepaspect="true" change="mvC_changeHandler(event)" creationcomplete="mvC_creationCompleteHandler(event)" id="mvC"></crc:manipulatedcomponent> 
    ```replace with:

<crc:manipulatedcomponent minwidth="160" minheight="120" keepaspect="true" change="mvC_changeHandler(event)" creationcomplete="mvC_creationCompleteHandler(event)" id="mvC"></crc:manipulatedcomponent>

around line 121 find:
    replace with:

* in case you don't see the **minWidth and minHeight** properties at all, just add them.

• I always appreciate your support thank's