Sound notification for RVCS

• Hello JabberCam,

Can you give me a hint how to make RVCS with connection alarm and message receiving alarm, because sometimes people don't know when people connected in other end

BR
    Zorge

• These features are implemented:
    connected.mp3
    message.mp3

• just add your own mp3 sounds with the above names to /jabbercam/media/sounds/

• Hello JabberCam,

I'm asking about CRC or RVCS, not RVC5.x

For RVCS or CRC, there aren't any folders like media and sound.

Thank's for your support

BR
    Zorge

• I understand. RVCS does not have sound notifications. To implement it, you must take the relevant parts from RVC and implement-it to your customized software, I cannot help with that. We may add sound notifications to RVCS but I cannot give you an exact time-frame.

• Hello Jabbercam,

Please tell me what part of RVC to take and what to configure in RVCS in a way a programming guy can understand, I'm taking help from my friend?

Means, don't explain as for me, he can understand you if you describe shortly.

BR
    Zorge

• A programmer who is familiar with actionscript will know how to create sound notifications in RVCS based on the solution provided in RVC. Describing the procedure would take more time than implementing it.

Looks like your connection to H7 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.