How to add your own font in to CRC by FLEX?

• Dear Kalman V,

How can we add our own fonts in to CRC.SWF using FLEX?
    It seems CRC.SWF only supports 12 fonts, but what about the people who are ordering from another countries and they want using their own font in CRC.SWF?
    Because CRC.SWF doesn't recognize those fonts even you edit the xml files inside the language folder.

Thank you, Hope this works!
    ERDENE

• @'anjimn':

Dear Kalman V,

How can we add our own fonts in to CRC.SWF using FLEX?
    It seems CRC.SWF only supports 12 fonts, but what about the people who are ordering from another countries and they want using their own font in CRC.SWF?
    Because CRC.SWF doesn't recognize those fonts even you edit the xml files inside the language folder.

Thank you, Hope this works!
    ERDENE

CRC is using UTF-8 and your character set should be included. To change the languages, edit the config.php file (in versions prior to 3.1, edit /src/chatroulette_clone/lang/LanguageLoader.as
    ) and add your own language to the list. Make a copy of the lang_en.xml and rename it to lang_xx.xml than add the language name and country code to config.php.

When saving the XML file, make sure, you are using a code editor and you are saving it in UTF-8!

• I'm advertising my website in next week. So I want this issue to be fixed.
    Could you please teach u how to import your own font.

I have edited the LanguageLoader.as in FLEX, and added Mongolian in public static const languages : Array = "Enlgish", "Mongolian", etc.
    second I added public const codes : Array = "en", "mn", after adding these two I rebuilted the project. This only adds option Mongolian to the CRC.SWF not the font.
    It still doesn't recognize the font. How can we import new ttf (font) to CRC.SWF?

Also, changing the UTF-8 into UTF-16 in xml file and in flex will it make difference?

Thank you!
    ERDENE