How to activate the SpeedChat feature

• Hey everyone,
    I don't know if this is a dumb question, but I don't see how to activate the SpeedChat feature. I read in the features page that "The SpeedChat Feature was the second feature developed and first introduced by us. It gives you the comfort to chat with differet random strangers without touching the keyboard. This feature makes Chatroulette Clone ready for a SpeedDate website. Just set the timer and start dating."
    How do I control this or activate it. Thank you.
    Leo

• SpeedChat and SpeedDate (3.1) are activated at the partner window ( http://www.jabbercam.com/nextversion/ ). Down select 5, 10, 30, or 1 min and maybe check "Auto find NEXT". When connected, you'll see a STOP button instead of NEXT and a countdown timer. Your question is right, we will add a one button On/Off to both features.

• @'JabberCam':

SpeedChat and SpeedDate (3.1) are activated at the partner window ( http://www.jabbercam.com/nextversion/ ). Down select 5, 10, 30, or 1 min and maybe check "Auto find NEXT". When connected, you'll see a STOP button instead of NEXT and a countdown timer. Your question is right, we will add a one button On/Off to both features.

Oh ok, I got it. I guess I was confused… I thought that the 5, 10, 30, 1 minute was for auto Find, I didn't realize that was different from Auto Next... Now I get it... I was thinking, maybe setting those limits to 2, 3, 5 minutes might be useful instead of 5, 10, 30 seconds.

• SpeedDate: the new SpeedDate feature involves multiple changes to the software, like

• a background configurable timer; users must stay connected before they can press NEXT (3 sec. by default).
    • the SpeedChat is enhanced with a new countdown timer on the new STOP button

A background configurable timer; users must stay connected before they can press NEXT (3 sec. by default) - what is the need of this timer?

• This may be very useful to get users a little bit more disciplined. The biggest issue of chatroulette is that everybody is "NEXTING" too fast. You are connected to someone you would like to chat with but by a reflex you (or the other party) are pressing NEXT.

If the minimum connected time is set to 1 second at least you get the chance to see who are you NEXTING. I would recommend at least 3 seconds to "calm down" the NEXTING reflexes a bit ;)