How to remove buttons

• Hi,

I want to remove buttons and I followed instructions in your FAQ page but I get this error message when trying to import the Chatrouletteclone.zip into Flexbuilder:

Not a valid archived project. If the zip was not created via Export Flex Project, use Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace.

I then tried to import it using Import, General, Existing Projects but I cannot find the archive.

Do you know how I can fix the problem?

Thank you

Lary

• @'louis1984':

Hi,

I want to remove buttons and I followed instructions in your FAQ page but I get this error message when trying to import the Chatrouletteclone.zip into Flexbuilder:

Not a valid archived project. If the zip was not created via Export Flex Project, use Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace.

I then tried to import it using Import, General, Existing Projects but I cannot find the archive.

Do you know how I can fix the problem?

Thank you

Lary

Hi,
    I am not sure about the file since the name does not correspond, but please try this:

• Download ChatRouletteClone_2.8.zip
    • Extract the archive (you will get a new folder /ChatRouletteClone_2.8)
    • Locate ChatRouletteClone.zip in that new folder ( /ChatRouletteClone_2.8/ChatRouletteClone.zip)
    • Try to import this second archive (/ChatRouletteClone_2.8/ChatRouletteClone.zip) into Flex

if this gives you error, try the following:

• Extract ChatRouletteClone.zip too, you will get a new folder (/ChatRouletteClone_2.8/ChatRouletteClone)
    • Start Flex Builder and File>>Import>>Flex Project than select "Project Folder" click "Browse" and select your folder (…\ChatRouletteClone_2.8\ChatRouletteClone)
    • Click "Finish"