Hot to install source code

• hey I installed chatroulette-clone & its working fine but my screen shows same like DEmo version but i purchased full source code in 99$. please help to install source code file so that I can remove instruction showing below like it shows in DEMO version. i would like to know that where shoudl i place my "ChatRouletteClone.zip" folder on my server????
    thanks in advance.

• Read the documentation found in the /doc folder of CRC_Release_n.n.zip

HOW TO START?

ChatRouletteClone_n.n.zip contains 4 files:
    1. README.txt - this file
    2. LICENSE.pdf - the CRC License, you will find the TXT verion in the /doc folder
    3. CRC_Release_n.n.zip - unzip this archive and upload contents to your webserver, but first read INSATLL.txt (/doc/INSTALL.txt)
    4. ChatRouletteClone.zip - the source codes, DO NOT UPLOAD this archive or its contents to your server, read INSTALL.txt

Uploading the source files (the contents of ChatRouletteClone.zip or ChatRouletteClone_n.n.zip) to your server and making them accessible is a violation of our license (please read details) and we are acting as described in the license file. Only files located in CRC_Release_n.n.zip should be uploaded to the webserver, the contents of ChatRouletteClone.zip are the uncompiled source codes for advanced users/programmers only!

INSTALLATION:

• Unzip ChatRouletteClone_n.n.zip (you've already done this)
    • Unzip CRC_Release_n.n.zip and read /doc/INSTALL.txt

QUICKSTART The easy way to install (Flex/Flash Builder not needed)

• Thank you for reply me back .. I got it done …Now I got one more error "See details for more information.
    Encountered errors or warnings while building project ChatRouletteClone_v.mxml.
    Unknown Flex SDK: "Flex 3.2""
    while exporting my Flex_project file from adobe builder ver. 4.0. Please help me out to make changes in my project... thanks in advance!!

• We will release version 4.0 exported with Flash Builder 4 and drop Flex Builder 3 packages in about a week.